Eastern Caribbean Cruise Slide Show
aboard the Celebrity Cruise Century
View our cruise via two means:
- Slide Tray -- see all 84 thumbnails, then click on any picture to go to that slide.
- Slide Show -- a sequential series of 84 web pages showing larger pictures (than the thumbnails).
The pictures show various aspects of the cruise and side activities:
- Panoramic view of top deck (3 pictures spliced together)
- Lifeboat drill
- Three other couples from our dinner table
- Shots in San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Martin, and Nasau
- Nightly entertainment (2 out of 4 nights)
- Race on the 1987 12 meter American Cup winner (I was main grinder). Three boats participated. Last slide is GPS map of the 5 laps.
- A portion of a lunch buffet.
- The Grand Buffet at 12:15 a.m. Friday which took 1400 (yes, fourteen hundred) person-hours to prepare.
- Butterfly art -- using real butterflys bred in captivity and died a normal death, arranged in a plexiglass case. We bought one that was about 18 x 24 inches in size, which features butterflys from around the world.